Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mylanta For 5 Yrs Old

random about me

From a dear friend bloggher I was given a small prize (bloggher stylish award) and the invitation to say seven things about me. As I speak little of me (and even fewer have written on the page "about me") I take this opportunity to tell me a bit 'and of course to post another sketch done thoughtfully. I am left-handed 2 1

I always read the first line of a book and immediately after the last page. 3
All electronic gadgets that surround me in contact with me taking their own personality and force me to stay at their game. 4
I really like the strong wind.
5 are a bit 'foiled in daily tasks: once I found a sock in the fridge. I have a 6
Super memory: I remember many things, if they are unnecessary and if the memory better.
7 As a child I was in love with Frank Sinatra because only hear her voice I thought it was
young and beautiful. The impact with the reality I was a bit 'strange, but the infatuation continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment