Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diy Skate Sharpener Machine

cups invasion

(click on image to enlarge them - click to enlarge)
this is my work table full of cups! Cups but have different functions and then present them to you
1 - Large cup or jug, containing all my old brushes and pencils and the like and it is with me for over seven years
2 - cup crai (charming, pink flowered) with all the brushes and pencils that are not in the Big Cup.
3 - cup of Nescafe with the bath water to warm colors
4 - the cup of the pig (which are not accurate when the cup is dirty del'acqua official color) with the bathwater of cool colors
5 - Ikea blue cup that I do not know how it got there, nor when ....( oooopsss)
6 - the cup of afternoon tea I'm drinking hours eheh
7 - the cup of tea in the morning stood there, empty !
when drawing (with affection, I must admit) all my cups I was born in the mind a question: how many things people say about us our objects?

0 comments:

Post a Comment