Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lcd Tv Black Marks Screen

Funny dancer

Hi everybody! This is a design-charachter drawn today in the pause-time ... During my work I look at it and I found It funny I know, at home, I Decided to give a little Also touch of color ... I Realised That I Draw Every Day for Eighth hours at work, then I come back home and re-start to do the Same Thing But only for my pleasure ... Crazyness? I have to go out more ... ;)
When the draw I Always Have someone clear in my mind what is and what he Thinks His attitude ... In this case she is a self-pleased young dancer very proud of her new tutu.

Hello everyone! Here is another design charachter knocked in a break from work ... I found it looking nice and at home, I decided to try adding a splash of color ... I realized that drawing eight hours a day I'll be back home and design my own thing, just for fun ... Madness? I absolutely must get out more;) the total freeze of recent days does not help I would like to arrive early and a bit 'of good weather for walks, go out, walk around with an ice cream ...
When I design I always somebody who is very clear in his head, and what attitude toward the world ... in this case is un'autocompiaciuta all proud of her new ballerina tutu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment