Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can Gaviscon Cause Bloating





Manca Less than a month to the new year, and a few VPP (VIP Player Points) to become a Supernova, which is the penultimate VIP STATUS which indicates the diligence 'in which a player plays on the online poker room.
Needless to say what 'it also brings economic benefits, given that the most' important a player's so-called "regular" and 'to get a refund of the fee for each game, in that jargon: Rakeback.


The only problem 'that the clock is ticking and I'm not sure we can do it since I play a few games and I do not think it is appropriate to be playing at Christmas or New Year's Eve!
In any case try 'all out playing at the tables with buy-in € 50 because in the meantime I was able to recall the terrible swing started in October!
Even if you hit a negative and I consider that 'this is the price you pay for the legendary SUPERNOVA!

Hello and see you at the tables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment