Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1 'philippe Charriol' , Type Celtic

From 'hell to heaven in less than one week


Sometimes the variance can 'also give us some good surprises, here's why you need to be convinced that he can not' shit always raining from the sky!

Honestly when I was demoralizing as can be seen from the table on the right, (clickaci on to enlarge) I started to lose many matches in sequence even against a single opponent.
One might think that I was on tilt, but not 'so!
In fact, while I was playing (on www.pokerstars.it) railbirdando someone was (looking) and I was pleasantly massacred by some delayed and some a bit more 'capacity and is' a witness to all the bad luck I've had!

MASSACRE When I say I mean that I have been shot to death SCULI several bad beats and repeated and infinite 'of coolers (and not' a bad word).
Then one night I started to pray before going to bed and pig uncle, I assure you that works because 'the next day I came back to win and go up, at least for now!
You expect people to go on holiday in August and pray less, so this means that the ranks of "praying list" is shortened and I step forward :-) Anyway
juice and 'that are in sharp recovery, but now needs to be done if no profit and 'useless to pay the rake to play pokerstars.

see what happens' at the end of the month, while I continued on safety to pray, 'cause as he said Boskov (football coach) "You do not change a winning team!" Hello :-))))
and prox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment